Sunday, August 8, 2010

meaningful [weekend]

(this flower is so beautiful)

Another day has gone
I still did nothing
OMG

Yesterday, I had met with my beloved ah zzai and kimkim
such a long time i din see them
wahhhh
happy sia..
^_^
after shopping eating playing
Ye chien and I walked2 see2
thx to yechien again :)
after back to home,
happily supper at night with nugget and sth like pancake
yummyyummy
thx to our chef seow wei :)
after that, OMG
we changed from chatting to watching video..
damn nice weh
it is called 我们结婚了
aahhhhhhhhhhhhh
until 3am =_=||
this is still ok
me and my roomate chatted until 6...
unbelievable
nvm...i really appreciate the moment we had..
i learnt alot..
thx ^_^

today...
woke up at 1 sth..
and so suai
met the two monkeys when i was on the way to buy newspaper
suprisingly saw 2 monkeys were swimming
wow
and start to chat..
after tat
hhhmmmm unhealthy lunch
MCD
and then
i also dont know i had i done this afternoon
just now Peisin and i went to night viewing at 28th floor
wahhhh so nice...
cool~

anyway
I m so dead...
cannot...
i cannot do like this anymore
i must study moremore and more!!!

aahhhh
practical tmr = =|||

No comments:

Post a Comment