Sunday, August 1, 2010

~new life in I.M.U~ ^_^


hhmm... no matter wat i say before about how troublesome is this, at the end I still create this...(dun laugh, i know who will laugh at this) just because of some reason.. yea....shhhh...
so, just simply enter my blog when you're free..plssss..
in order to get to know me??
haha..maybe...but to know more about my recently situation..and now
I have tons of revision exercise that waiting for me..
cant catch up with my coursemate X(
hope to get used to it soon~!!
and i will keep it up, study harder~ yoohoo~ The picture is our biomedical science batch... BM110~ and the first memory started on this 'black-day' that we wore the same colour clothes which is BLACK... this idea was came from our TaiLou, class rep. (the black glasses one) ...how unity we are...wuahaha...

2 comments: