Monday, August 2, 2010

SHIT~my ATM card is missing?!

The picture at right is my view to IMU from my room. Ya, i m in about 12th floor..
can see the view to twin tower and KL tower ^_^
very beautiful at night, I heard someone said we can actually see the light from genting highland after raining. wah~
but, today's topic is not about scene... but my ATM card...
I was on my way back to home after i withdrawed money. then i din put back into my bag.. :(
after that i bought a bottle of soya infront of guard hs.. the seller aunty is from china..(recognize from her voice) then, i take the money from my book = =|| ya, in my book... with ATM.. then it dropped..i din realise..:(
after i walked until beside the swimming pool, i was liked 'umm, better stop and check my things.' then ' OMG, WHR IS MY ATM CARD?' i ran back and checked the path i had passed by..till the guardhouse..to the lorry which sell soya.. i saw they were packing thing very quickly, then the aunty talked to her husband say ' how? we dun even know her number.' after that, i walked infront and asked the uncle. he saw me, 'oh, u walked so fast, is tis urs?' then tat aunty said, 'luckily u r back, we were wondering if we could find you. we dun even know where you live..there must be alot money inside, keep it safely ah!!' i was liked..okay..thank you~

actually i dun really noe wat are they thinking, so i choose to think positively, you r a nice person.
Perhaps................................

5 comments:

  1. hmm, hopefully they meant to give it back to you and didnt intend to go away with it lor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show me the pic of night view next time. sure vy nice!
    be careful next time. btw, they cant take ur money also if they took the atm card coz they dun know ur password, i guess.
    yeah~ they are nice people. think positively XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o.. sis, don blur blur again a~ Must always check ur things properly~ Especially those cards, money... ^^ They din keep ur card themselves, so they r nice ppl~ Juz conclude like tat! haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dhaya: yea loh...
    @nana: yaya..sure..but abit far woh..the building become smaller
    @sis: okay~~ hehe...

    ReplyDelete